Subject: Re: [Leica] Old luggers just fade away - help support Anthony :-)
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:32:08 -0500

At 02:06 PM 2/29/04 -0700, Greg J. Lorenzo wrote:

>I believe Afterswift and Mxsmanic (sp) are not one and the same in the
>physical sense. Notwithstanding the fact that the doctor slapped both
>mothers when they were born. (Ted Grant is rumored to have photographic
>evidence of both events in his extensive archives).

Rumor has it that Ted has a photograph of the birth of Odysseus in 1300 BC.
 His Leica work is marvelous to look at but the most marvelous part is that
he managed to photograph the destruction of Knossos, the fall of Troy, and
the Battle of Actium millenia before the camera was designed.  But, then,
Ted is probably a bit pixielated, as they say ...

(That is NOT a digital reference, ye Heathens!  "Pixielated" means fey, or
having a bit of the world of Faerie about you -- I understand that Ted has
been suspected of being responsible for the recent outburst of Crop Circles
in British Columbia ... )

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!