Subject: DOF? Was: Re: [Leica] WAS-Leica M and Cosina Digitals. NOW-DOF
From: Douglas Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:47:53 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

> When you get down to it- how many of us really think about DOF while we are
> snapping away? I usually have too much other data to process!
> Dan ( HOLD STILL, You little bugger)Post

I do, constantly.  With a long lens there isn't any to speak of and I want the entire critter or at least its head to fit within the whole DOF.  It's like trying to put a basketball though the mail slot at the post office.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: DOF? Was: Re: [Leica] WAS-Leica M and Cosina Digitals. NOW-DOF)