Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Slide Viewer
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:50:25 -0800

From the archives:

Subject: RE: Leica Desk Viewer
From: "Marvin Moss" <Leikon35@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 97 23:06:23 UT

Corey -- My curiosity about the desk viewer was aroused & I found about 8
pages about them in the "Leica Literature" by Jim Lager.  All the very early

models were black but they were designated BFOOX & were of a different
appearence. There was a limited run of the VUDFS known as the model "B"
and it was black. It accepted film strips and by rotatating the head 1/4
turn
the left - it allowed film holders to be inserted.  It was coded as 69.101
and
sold for $87.00  by E. Leitz, NY.