Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: M6
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:30:35 -0600

Nice, But NASA is the one who has certified that they were used on the
moon.  That does not mean some of the astronauts did not use one of their
own also.

Gene

                      Dan C
                      <leicaman@sympatico.ca>             To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] FS: M6
                      -alto.ca.us

                      03/04/2004 12:30 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Speaking of Omega Speedmasters, someone awhile ago posted something about
how the Speedmaster was worn on the moon, and offered photographic proof.
Ar forst I was impressed, but then I had a closer look; now I'm not so
sure.....

http://www.photoartworld.com/moonwatch.jpg  <== astronaut wearing supposed
Speedmaster
http://www.photoartworld.com/moonwatch2.jpg <== a closeup