Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 9 Yellow
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 21:51:55 -0500

I will be out consorting with biological terrorsits near Amherst NY
later this week and next week so I am posting early.  Spring has come to
Atlanta so I started to warm up for the annual ritual.  21 SA R at F8
with about 25mm of extension: the daffodil was touching the filter ring
which is what I used to stabilize the flower in the morning breeze.

Film was a new Kodak C41 film 100UC which has a very saturated palette.
I think that those who miss the old Agfa Ultra should try it.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2183934&size=lg

Comments always welcome.

Don
dorysrus@mindsprng.com