Subject: Re: [Leica] Domke F803
From: Leicajay@aol.com
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 12:48:05 -0500

Once again I find myself at odds with the list of de-rigeur accoutrements for the well-dressed Leica afficionado.  I owned a canvas F803 and currently own the ballistic nylon J-803 (which I like better because it has a removable strap which I replace with an Op-TECH SOS Mini that makes the loaded bag feel half its weight)and while it makes a great case for a small laptop, or an M body with any pre-ASPH 35/2 or a collapsible 50, anything else makes the 803 bulge so much you might just as well carry a more conventional bag.  My favorite Domke for the Leica is the F5XB "Belt and Shoulder Bag", likewise with an Op-TECH SOS Mini instead of the rigid canvas shoulder-cutter it comes with.

Replies: Reply from Feli di Giorgio <feli@creocollective.com> (Re: [Leica] Domke F803)