Subject: [Leica] Digital Voigtlander (full frame) output
From: "Sonny Carter" <SonC@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 15:43:03 -0800

Yesterday evening I took my Cosina/Voigtlander full frame digial camera
out to Grand Ecore, and took a few shots.  This was the one I liked
best.  Used the 15mm Heilar.  I had to go into Photoshop and smooth out
the vignetting, because the camera has no software to do that for me.

http://www.sonc.com/Red_river_overview.htm

My workflow is to load 800 fuji into My Cosina camera with the 15mm lens
on it. Shoot the pictures.  Drop the film at the Walmart Fuji Frontier
lab.  Go grocery shopping in the same store.  Go back in about an hour,
pick up the CD, pay $3.48.  Go home, unload groceries, go to computer,
load CD, pick out the shots, edit them. Upload them.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Digital Voigtlander (full frame) output)