Subject: Re: [Leica] Portra and TCN
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 13:36:37 +0100 (MET)

But not rebadged HP5 ... Ilford has a C-41 film too (not HP5) and the two,
Fuji's and Ilford's, are basically the same. They're both made by Ilford.

It was a little comical to see them get two different ratings in the
reviews. Perhaps Ilford does make a slightly different film for Fuji. I
don't think it's a rebadged XP2 ... I think Fuji and Ilford teamed up on
the new Neopan C-41 film. We'll probably be finding a new version from
Ilford soon.

Daniel