Subject: [Leica] For Sale
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:34:10 -0500

My anger management problem IS almost cured but the doctor bills have
just shown up and I need some ready $ so let me offer to you nice folks:

For Sale Items:  http://www.enitka.com/items4sale.html

This Includes :

Leica stuff - 1st Version 50/1.4 Summilux M in Chrome
M, MC and MR meters
Benser bag ALL at:      http://www.enitka.com/leica4sale.html

Books
http://enitka.com/books4sale.html

Camera Equipment - Misc
http://home.twcny.rr.com/nitka/

Nikon MF lenses
105/2.5 Nikkor P  $150  Please buy me - I no longer have a body to be
attached to and I'm very lonely :(

Filters
72 mm

	81A

67 mm
	Orange- Soligor
	UV - Hoya
	Red - ? brand
	UV - B and W KR 1.5 UV 67E
	Yellow - Hoya

60mm
	Leica - threads are suspect but could work - will sell cheap.

58 mm
	Haze - Tiffen
	81A- Tiffen
	Yellow - Hoya
	UV - Tiffen
	Red - Hoya
	80A - Hoya
	ND2x - Hoya
	Cross Screen Hoya

55mm

	81A by Vivitar
	UV - Leica
	Skylight - no name - 2 of 'em
	Red - no name
	Circ. Polarizer - Hoya and Cokin
	Polarizer Linear- Hoya

52 mm
	Red - vivitar

40.5 mm
	Red - B and W

39mm
	UV - Tiffen 2 of 'em

Cokin Adapter for 55 mm with A 124 grad. brown and A120 Grad. gray
Cokin Adapter for 67 mm with 81A

HAM RADIO EQUIPMENT - yes that's right  http://home.twcny.rr.com/nitka
ICON 725 HF rig, Kenwood 2 m mobile, Kenwood Tri-bander Mobile, and
various duplexers.

Ernie's Book Emporium Now Open - yes that's right over 300 titles, Most
are Mint(-)
http://enitka.com/books4sale.html

Many top notch titles still available

Price listed for books is retail - please offer what you think you'd
like to pay -All items are negotiable.
Pictures and further descriptions available by request from those
interested.

Ernie Nitka N2PFL

enitka@twcny.rr.com

Replies: Reply from "Chatterjee & Grey" <chatterjeegrey@charter.net> (Re: [Leica] For Sale)