Subject: Re: [Leica] Screens
From: "Keith R. Wessel" <keith@wbalaw.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:35:26 -0600

While we discuss this can we include WEB presentations and how to adjust our
presentation for the general public.  I note some discussion recently of
software that, as I understand it, is used adjust different screens for
color.   I just had an experience of viewing the photographs that I have
prepared for my WEB page on a one-year-old Dell Ultra flat screen.  All of
my pictures appeared washed out.  I turned the brightness on the screen to
zero and they were still washed out.  I had developed them (do we say that
for light rooms?) using two or three CRTs.

How do people make adjustments for the multitude of screens that their
photographs will be displayed on?