Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW and conflicted with PhotoShop
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:09:45 +0100 (MET)

Before I opened it, I thought: don't do that ...

Then I opened it and thought: Well, ok.

I don't like the first alternative at all. It looks almost like a
contribution to Kyle's new project (his project is ok, but these guys
don't fit in it for me).

The second alternative is like burning in. Some hint of dimension is left
in without the "clutter".

Over and above all that:

I like the moment you captured. Nice contrast between the goofy adults and
the serious young lady :)

Daniel