Subject: RE: [Leica] Steve Gandy's update on the digital bessa
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 06:56:44 +0100 (MET)

I've got some ties from various universities. I suspect BD does too :)

The only tie I have with Olympus is that I bought one for my wife a few
years back and it keeps delivering pictures of incredible quality (always
with Fujicolor 800 in it).

Anyway, when something costs 1/3 as much and is still comparable if not
outright better, then it must feel _good_ to have ties to the better
alternative. Like choosing the right horse to bet on :)

Daniel