Subject: Re: [Leica] Helping Hands
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 11:21:02 -0500

At 12:17 AM 3/13/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>Jim McIntyre said re Tina's :
>Hi Jim,
>Not answering for Tina, but we work similarly by being quiet and observant,
>work quickly and don't take forever looking through the VF focusing and
>fiddling. We see and shoot before anyone knows we've put it on film. It's
>almost instinct, then we may move or not.  But when we do move it's quietly
>and never in a hurry to create any sense of moving body that draws attention
>to oneself.
>
>ted

Exactly, Ted.  You can always answer for me.  I also took along my daughter
as a distraction ;-)

http://www.leica-gallery.net/tinamanley/image-62294.html

I gave her the Digilux with a softened flash and she took photos and showed
them to the people.  They really enjoyed looking at themselves and forgot
about me taking photos in another part of the room.  She got some good
photos, too, but very different, of course.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Helping Hands)