Subject: Re: [Leica] Steve Gandy's update on the digital bessa
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:51:40 -0600

I would be out shooting, but I have to work today. :o(

Gene

                      Mike Durling
                      <durling@cox.net>                   To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] Steve Gandy's update on the digital bessa
                      -alto.ca.us

                      03/12/2004 06:30 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Aw Ted, you say this every time!

Ted Grant wrote:
> Why not everyone relax  go shoot some stuff until someone actually has
one
> in hand and making exposures?  Don't you think it might be a cool idea.

(Good advice though!)

Mike D