Subject: [Leica] Re: Don's PAW 10 Waiting
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:01:04 -0600

Don:

>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2204964&size=lg

I really like this!

No, I really, really like this one.

I'm trying to decide if I wish the dog's head were a slightly different tone
from the stair wall.  On the one hand, it almost blends in.  And that isn't
good.  On the other, it almost blends in.  And that is good.  :)  Overall, I
find myself leaning toward liking the blending.

Now, for the nitpicks...

The reflections at the base of the radiator are slightly distracting.  Just
slightly.  I'd burn them in a little.  At the very least, burn the highlight
on the left so it's the same as the one on the right.  Ditto with the
doorknob on the lower level.

Very nice!  Outstanding, even.

Eric