Subject: [Leica] Digilux 2 comments! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (TED GRANT)
Date: Thu Mar 25 10:14:17 2004

Slobodan said:
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Digilux 2 comments! :-)
>
> > In my estimation, the camera has the looks of an interim model,
> > while they
> > get their tooling up to fit a Leica consumer's cultivated
> > expectations.<<

Hi Slobodan,
yeah it wouldn't surprise me at all. But it has a much better feel to any other digi cam I've handled and almost feels M like in hand. It actually feels like any number of range finder type cameras I've held over the years, so each day it's becoming just another camera tool in hand without any thought it's a digital camera.

ted

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Digilux 2 comments! :-))