Subject: [Leica] VF Upgrade to my M6TTL
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Fri Mar 26 05:36:41 2004

Of course it is not a complete finder change! Why would a complete
finder change be cheaper than a complete finder change? They add the
extra element and that is it. I talked to my repair tech when the work
was done. The M7/P also has multicoated finder windows which your
upgraded cameras will not unless you upgraded an M7.

John Collier