Subject: [Leica] d2 viewfinder
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Mar 27 10:58:13 2004

I've used the Digilux for 2 weeks now, and I would have liked a softer, not
so "TV-screen feel like" viewfinder. Also, when moving the camera abruptly,
there's this annoying time lapse kind of delay. And ofcourse in TL light, it
ain't ideal either.
Nevertheless I adore the way it handles and functions, and still find it a
real pleasure to take pictures with it, day after day.