Subject: [Leica] PAW - (B.D.)
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sat Mar 27 12:24:20 2004

A couple of points on the main:
The tilt does not work for me.
Is that cab really that long, or is it
lens distortion at the corner ?

I like Alt 2 best.  I find the composition just
about perfect, even if the background is
just a mundane office environment.  I might
lower myself just a tad to give less prominence
to the forehead.  Another point: it usually is
difficult to have the nose cross the far side of the face
and looks good; it does in this case.  The exposure
is perfect (unless there is details on the far wall,
lost in the highlights). The edge of back light on
her nose and face works very well for me.  Anyway,
the subject is very beautiful.  And Ted willl be pleased
that you are shooting from the shadow side. :-)

My 2 cents.  In all likelihood my currency is different
from yours.

Cheers,

- Phong

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] PAW - (B.D.))