Subject: [Leica] The thing
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon Mar 29 10:39:28 2004

The only drawback of the new email software that I am using for the LUG is that it doesn't yet have a means by which I can cut off threads that get ridiculous or offensive.

This thread has gotten ridiculous. Please drop it. As soon as I finish learning enough Python to program a thread-cutter-offer handler for Mailman, I will feel in control again. In the meantime, please all behave yourselves.