Subject: [Leica] Toning in Photoshop: PAW 13
From: saganicc at MSKCC.ORG (Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics)
Date: Mon Mar 29 10:40:07 2004

The split toning is just perfect for my tastes.  The tones in the darker areas work well when the lighter areas aren't as affected. Like the face and the circles, gives the photo greater Pop.  CI seems to always be the biggest factor with toning, in my own work it rarely works with images like the third.

Is there a reference I could use to learn how to split tone?  Or a good PS reference for B&W toning?

Chris Saganich