Subject: [Leica] M 135 Opinions/Comments/Anecdotes/Cautions
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Mar 29 13:47:11 2004

IF you don't need a 2.8. ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+bdcolen=earthlink.net@leica-users.org
Nathan Wajsman
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 3:16 PM
To: Leica Users Group

Greg,

Erwin is absolutely, totally right about the Apo lens. I had one, and it
was fantastic. I did sell it in the end, because I found that I was not
using the 135mm focal length enough to justify the investment. But if
you do use 135mm, and can afford the Apo, there is simply no other lens
worth buying.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman