Subject: [Leica] Peac*ck - Shot with a 135mm Elmarit
From: graham at geebeephoto.com (Graham Battison)
Date: Tue Mar 30 09:12:59 2004

From: "Buzz Hausner" <buzz@bethhardiman.com>
To: "'Leica Users Group'" <lug@leica-users.org>
Sent: 30 March 2004 17:53
Subject: RE: [Leica] Peacock - Shot with a 135mm Elmarit

> Good looking bird, but as I see it, this picture supports my contention
> that the 135 Elmarit is a low contrast, soft behemoth.
>
> Buzz Hausner

------------------------

Hi Buzz,

I didn't see anything in the shot that might change your mind just posted it
on the back of the recent discussion.

Hell what do I know about anything. In an unsuccessful attempt to cut Spam I
am dumping my own emails with a message rule that puts anything with 'cock'
in the subject line straight into the delete folder. It was only good luck
(I think :-)) that I saw your unread message in the delete folder.

To think that my photographic efforts are going out with the pen*le
enhancement ads pains me greatly :-)

Thanks for looking.

--Graham