Subject: [Leica] After market Lens Hoods
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Wed Mar 31 06:37:51 2004

They are all E39/A42 lenses so I would recommend a Leica 12585 hood. As
it is an open reverse design of hood, it does not block the viewfinder.
They are more expensive than the aftermarket hoods but you are getting
three hoods in one and a more useable one to boot.

Failing that, Stephen Gandy has several designs of accessory hoods that
might fit your bill:

http://www.cameraquest.com/frames/4saleLeicaShades.htm

Though these will obscure part of the viewfinder.

John Collier