Subject: [Leica] Leica is buying the Epson R-D1 technology!
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Apr 1 06:31:30 2004

Morons Day? :-)

Besides, Leica doesn't have the marketing savvy to come up with
something as sensible as what's suggested in this April Fools post.
Forget the pricing question - It makes too damn much sense to introduce
what they could position as essential the digital CL, to hook
Leicaphiles on digital, to be followed by the 'real' digital M.

Ah well....