Subject: [Leica] In praise of the people on this list
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Thu Apr 1 07:42:10 2004

Ted

Sorry to hear you are having some health problems.  I hope you are back to
full steam soon.

I was in Scotstdale this past week and while I did not get to meet him face
to face, I did spend some time on the phone with Steve while I was there.
I hope to meet him face to face the next time I visit the area.  I did get
some good info on a few restaurants in the area of which I did check one
out, a small French spot in Old Town Scottsdale.

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Aaron Sandler <aaron.sandler@duke.edu>       |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           03/29/2004 12:13 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:       Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                               |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Leica] In praise of the people on this list                        |

It's good to know the LUG can be used as a force for good.  Well done Brian

for running it, well done Steve for coming to the rescue, and well done Ted

for selecting Steve's hometown for your hour of need.  ;-)

And best wishes to you, Ted, for a speedy return to full steam.

-Aaron