Subject: [Leica] Grits!! (was: Kodak B&W 400 film)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Apr 1 16:50:56 2004

Coincidently I had grits for breakfast this morning. I have them about once
every other week as I have about 20 hot cereals to choose from. A quarter lb
scoop of grits or most other cereals to a cup of boiling water for 10
minutes on lowest with the lid on.
Stir or not stir? I don't know.
I add some milk and real maple syrup to it. I'm working that one out.
It absorbs my fistful of vitamins so may ass doesn?t fall off an hour later.
THEN I have my very strong coffee which now is organic espresso roast from
Stumptown coffee roasters. The cereal absorbs that too. Gives my stomach a
fighten chance.

I bought it off the internet from Bob's Red Mill not far from me.
Instead of Red Dot it's Red Mill. Close.
http://www.bobsredmill.com/index.php

Millet grits are great too.

Where I also got from them:
10-grain cereal
7-grain cereal
cracked wheat cereal
creamy brown rice farina
grains & nuts cereal (real good)
millet grits/meal
whole wheat farina cereal
5 grain rolled cereal
rolled oats
steel cut oats
Scottish oats and a bunch more
I have a whole shelf in my cupboard of just hot cereals!

A cornucopia of grits!

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon

New-improved
http://rabinergroup.com/

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Grits!! (was: Kodak B&W 400 film))