Subject: [Leica] What would you do if this happened to you?
From: daniel_ridings at yahoo.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Apr 3 00:02:26 2004

I would be sad, Ted, very sad. Then I'd be pretty p%ssed.

Passport will cover, probably, but that doesn't help when
you need the cameras like right _now_.

I always carry mine on me. I quit using the Halliburton for
check-in when it kept raising suspicion and missing flights
and pendled around Africa for four or five days before it
ever got back to me.

I had a little (humorous) problem with security in Harare,
Zimbabwe about a week ago. The cameras raised suspicion, as
they should with security people, but it took me about 15
minutes to convince the guy that no matter how much we
pulled the M2 and M4 apart, we were just not going to find
a battery compartment. He had never heard of a camera
without batteries.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] What would you do if this happened to you?)