Subject: [Leica] Friday For Sale List - Buyer beware
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Sat Apr 3 04:03:46 2004

>Not sure why Vic had a problem with a Nikon F2 camera that was defective and
>per our e mail discussions I mailed him a check for $95 via US Mail to his
>Canadian address. I have not heard from him in well over a week. My bank
>reports that the check has n0t yet cleared. I also offered to PayPal him the
>funds. He stated that he prefers a check to PayPal so off a check went. As
>many will attest my number one goal is making sure that both of us are happy
>with any transaction. If anyone has any questions my id on that auction site
>is markkronquist I invite you to review my feedback and I do hope to hear

Mark is a first rate seller.  He's selling items from a camera store
inventory and he has no way of knowing if things work or not. I took
a gamble and bought some items from him, one of the items a Pentax
110 SLR had a minute battery drainage problem that it would take
several days of use to diagnose. Not his fault. He immediately
offered a partial refund which I thought was very fair.

Folks, we're buying used cameras here.......

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura