Subject: [Leica] Re: carry on photo case
From: jplaurel at spectare.com (Jim Laurel)
Date: Sat Apr 3 21:35:14 2004

I'm a big Portercase fan and have used them for years.  If your flight
originates in the USA, you will rarely have trouble with one as a
carry-on.  But if you plan on doing any flying around in the ROW, you
may not be allowed to carry it on.  Of course, if you're flying
business or 1st, it's no problem at all.  For example, Heathrow to
Johannesburg on Virgin balked at my fully loaded LowePro Mini Trekker!
I had to use the old trick of stuffing things into my vest to get
through.

--Jim Laurel