Subject: [Leica] Odds'n'ends (snaps)
From: daniel_ridings at yahoo.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Apr 4 00:17:35 2004

After a tough workshop we had refreshments. It was late and the heat was
oppressive. I'm not sure what did it, the heat or the humidity, but the
next day my Gossen Digisix started giving me wild readings. It was
overexposing by about three stops. I couldn't get it cooled down and just
had to pack it away and eye-ball it the rest of the stay (in Zanzibar).

Anyway, at refreshments I was asked to take some pictures. It was a chore.
Bad lighting, mostly from behind, and dark complexions ... that is a
challenge. I went for the sweat running off of us.

They start here:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/dlridings/image-63710.html

and continue to the right. Just snaps.

All Agfa APX400 in Rodinal, M4 with either 35 or 50.

Most of my shooting was done on slide material and it's not back yet.
Myself, I brought a few germs back in my digestive tract and they are only
now starting to lose the war. At least it wasn't malaria.

Daniel Ridings

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Odds'n'ends (snaps))