Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 13: Foggy Seville
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Apr 4 04:21:22 2004

Thanks, Jim. Indeed, after spending all this time in Spain since
September, I have learned that a proper ham has little to do with the
over-processed stuff we in Northern Europe or North America put in our
sandwiches.

I was inside the shop with a visiting Dutch colleague, and he bought 1
kilo of the most expensive variety to take home (50 Euro/kg). The girl
in the picture is slicing it for him. She gave me a slice to taste, and
it was simply heaven in my mouth.

Nathan