Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 13: Foggy Seville
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Apr 4 05:15:35 2004

Nathan,

I really love the, so magnificently velvet-like, first one.
How did you expose/develop?

It reminded me of the first photo I took with my Zeis Ikonta C 6x9 a few
years ago (Zeiss Opton, 1:3,5, 105mm  T lens, T Max 100 film, developed with
Neutol WA, printed on Agfa MC Classic Semi-Matte, some light sulfite
toning), a bit of retro-classic stuff, quoi:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/phorlent/image-63723.html

Sincerely,
Philippe A. Orlent