Subject: [Leica] Grits
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Apr 4 07:30:04 2004

You just need to adjust the condiment levels. A guy that I eat breakfast
with uses the ratio of 1 part butter to 2 parts grits, and adds about 20
of those little salt packets to it. Says that it doesn't affect him in
the least. His wife Norma tells me that he takes medicine for elevated
triglycerides as well as a thiazide diuretic.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA