Subject: [Leica] 35 Summilux...
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun Apr 4 14:15:10 2004

The comment about the % of weight reduction was for quickly calculating
between metric and British weight systems.
It is easier to take a % of each than to figure the real transformation
ratio.

I understand your opinion about the size without the shade.... I just do not
agree that it gets me where I want to be.  And besides, I use the shades
100% of the time on all my lenses.

Probably the best comparison ( and certainly funniest) comment so far was
the ... get a Noctilux. Then the 35 ASPH Lux will seem small and light!

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] 35 Summilux...)