Subject: [Leica] What would you do if this happened to you?
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Apr 4 16:03:37 2004

I thought you were a US citizen for some reason (probably your perfect
English). At least you weren't photographed simply because of your
ethnicity. I thought the US learned its lesson last century with that
gaff (Korematsu v. United States). I'm not sure they are on firm ground
with the special attention being paid to middle-eastern-looking people.
Hope they treat them better than they treated the
not-very-middle-eastern-looking Ted Grant.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA