Subject: [Leica] did I miss out on b&h's April fools day or something?
From: woc2 at earthlink.net (Bill)
Date: Sun Apr 4 20:08:37 2004

Jerry,
  Why can't your computer cut and paste?
  Try this, hit reply, then put your cursor at the end of the 1st line and
hit delete to snug up the 2nd line.  If there is a space, or a > hit delete
again so you have one long line, then put the cursor on the line and hit
enter or click or whatever you normally do. Just tried it with this reply
and it works fine.