Subject: [Leica] Re: CSA gains the high ground at Pleasant Hill
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 5 17:18:44 2004

In a message dated 4/5/2004 5:41:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ericm@pobox.com writes:

Sonny:

>and the yanks  lost again,  I think for the  140th time.

That's pretty pathetic.  Almost as bad as the team  that plays the Harlem
Globetrotters.  You'd think that one of these  times, they'd figure how to
eek out a victory.  :)

>  http://www.sonc.com/yanks_retreat.htm

I like.  Wish there were  more detail in the horseman's  shirt.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: CSA gains the high ground at Pleasant Hill)