Subject: [Leica] Perveez..."I'm back"
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon Apr 5 18:36:56 2004

Phong wrote:

> Steve,
>

>>http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-63807.html
>

> You must have a very satisfying job, and
> to include photography in it must be the icing
> on your cake.

thanks Phong...you are right...today was an
unusual day but it proves your point.   I rounded
starting at 6 am... finished...saw an important
shot...went home , got my camera, returned, and
shot two rolls of a child who has just come off
the venbtilator..... after two months of
ventilator  ICU support...wow !.......

if the images are passable, you will see....

Steve