Subject: [Leica] a new one
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Apr 6 13:02:18 2004

Good one :). But in fact it's one of the many smokers in Antwerp, Belgium,
in one of those pubs, like there are so many in town: smoking is still
allowed almost everywhere. This pub -caf? as we call it- is called "Den
Engel" (the angel) and is next to the town hall. It has remained unchanged
the last 50 years or so. At the end of the day, around 5 PM, town officials
stroll in and have one of those wonderful Belgian beers and talk about the
fatiguing day they had.
---