Subject: [Leica] Re: portrait portfolio
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Tue Apr 6 17:43:23 2004

Jean,

Merci enormement, pour votre commentaire tres detaille'.

Regarding the violinist, which of these
http://www.phongdoan.com/Photography/PortraitOne/crw_4704-bw.htm
http://www.phongdoan.com/Photography/PortraitOne/crw_4716-bw.htm
(apologies to those who have seen these before) would be acceptable
to you, from a musician's point of view ?  By the way, although
I posed the violinist, I did ask her whether the
suggested poses are authentic.  She's a very accomplished
violinist playing in a semi-professional orchestra.  Perhaps
she did not understand me, and just humoured my ridiculous
whims.   :-)

By the way, what time is it in Paris, France at the moment ?
:-)

Cordialement,

- Phong