Subject: [Leica] Hello again!
From: crgrbrts at verizon.net (Craig Roberts)
Date: Wed Apr 7 10:03:29 2004

B.D. said: "Wow! This reminds me of the country song about the young guy who
answers a newspaper ad for an 'old Chevy' for $1000, etc...."

Well, back in the mid-'70's I purchased a new-in-the-box M5 from a discount
department store chain that was being put out of business by the upstart
Wal-Mart. The price was $300.00.

Of course, I sold the camera about a year later at a bargain price because I
found it clunky and "un-Leica-like". I figured that if I waited too long, I
wouldn't be able to GIVE an M5 away.

DOH!!!

I'm NOT gonna sell my M4!

Craig