Subject: [Leica] Yet another bag question
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Apr 7 12:06:54 2004

On 4/7/04 <chmphoto@sbcglobal.net (Clive Moss)> thoughtfully wrote:

>I already have far too many bags, but not one that feels really suitable
>for carrying an M6/35mm 'Lux combination to places where picture taking
>is not the main activity. So, the question is -- where do folk that
>carry a Leica everywhere carry it?

I have one of these new-fangled bags that slings over one shoulder - they are
supposed to be back-friendly in some way. I can put an M6 and two lenses, a spot
meter, and a LOT of film. Works great and the camera is easy to get at.

I HATE neck straps but can't find a wrist strap I like. I used to have a
metal-armoured one that I got years and years ago. So now I sorta wrap the neck
strap around my wrist a few times - but it always gets in the way. I dislike
having a camera hanging from my neck unless I'm carrying two or three like the
R8 and two M6's.

Adam

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Yet another bag question)