Subject: [Leica] Portfolio Review
From: wharting at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Thu Apr 8 07:57:17 2004

Hi Phong,

It might be the architecture of the Callahan picture that makes it work,
though I don't remember seeing such a blown-out version of that particular
picture. Irving Penn also recently showed a series of very high-key nudes.
Your highkey portrait doesn't have (to my humble eye) the framing to make it
work.

(.02)

bh