Subject: [Leica] Confession time!
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Thu Apr 8 20:08:50 2004

Gerry:

I wasn't demeaning wedding photography, I'm just not one who likes doing
weddings.  I think that I'm good at it, but I'm also good at selling, so
would rather sell stuff than try to please a bride and/or mother.

The day that I can't find a job in sales is the day I'll have to do
weddings again.  Unless I find that rich attractive widow... the one who
will cherish me :-)

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Replies: Reply from daniel_ridings at yahoo.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Confession time!)
Reply from gwpics at aol.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Confession time!)