Subject: [Leica] Did I screw up?
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Apr 8 23:17:05 2004

I bought some T-Max developer and instead of just using small quantities as
needed I diluted the whole bottle and have stored it in your basic air-tight
container.

Is this going to go bad? Was it better to have kept it in the undiluted form? I
don't read anything that says this is necessarily bad, but is it as finicky as
XTOL to air?

Thanks

Adam

Replies: Reply from erictung22 at netvigator.com (eric (netvigator)) ([Leica] SF20 Question)
Reply from Gary at Marklund.com (Gary Marklund) ([Leica] Did I screw up?)
Reply from kd7olf at xmission.com (Gerald Homeyer) ([Leica] Did I screw up?)
Reply from gwpics at aol.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Did I screw up?)
Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Did I screw up?)