Subject: [Leica] New TriX
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Apr 10 00:03:39 2004

Michael,

I have been using the new Tri-X a lot lately and find it excellent. When
I develop myself, I use XTOL 1+1 or 1+3. Now I use a lab, and the
results are very good too, using Fuji Neopan developers (I asked). I
think Rodinal is about the worst developer you can use for Tri-X that
you intend to scan. Try XTOL, it gives wonderful tonality and very
manageable grain.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman