Subject: [Leica] New TriX
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Apr 10 07:04:09 2004

The negatives look superficially okay to the naked eye, but scan as
though they are grossly overexposed. I'm using a Nikon Cooslcan III. I
have considered just shooting at 800, but it is difficult unless I start
using filters (or start shooting at 1/500 and f/22, which doesn't give
me great results). T400CN scans great, but finding a place that will
develop it without scratching the negs has been difficult.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA