Subject: [Leica] eggs barricade
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Apr 10 18:09:29 2004

At 05:04 PM 4/10/2004 -0500, you wrote:

>http://www.sonc.com/eggs_barricaded.htm
>
>Regards,
>
>SonC

I do not understand this concept of Easter Eggs.  We have the same thing
here in Rock Hill.  The eggs are all out in plain view, not hidden at
all.  The kids all line up at the barricade and, at the signal, they all
stampede for the eggs.  Bigger kids knocking smaller ones out of the way
(they are segregated by age, but one 4 year old could be twice as big as
another 4 year old).  There is no finding skill involved.  No hidden eggs
have to be found.  The eggs are all out there on the ground.  The only
skill is how many kids you can knock out of the way to get more eggs than
anybody else.  Is this training for today's job market!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

http://www.pdiphotos.com