Subject: [Leica] Confession time!
From: gwpics at aol.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat Apr 10 23:07:59 2004

Tina Manley wrote:

 > Stay on the LUG but you could also visit the DUG for digital
 > conversations.  It's a Topica list :-(

Thanks for your support Tina, and for the suggestion I join the DUG, but
it is THIS list I want to stay on because of you and Ted and BD and so
many others too numerous to mention. There is support and love flowing
from this list which is seldom mentioned but if you are ever in a jam
there is someone there to put a hand round your shoulder and just ease
the burden. This list is quite remarkable in so many ways that I feel I
am with brothers (and sisters) in arms and we all sometimes take this
too much for granted.

 From a rather sentimental Gerry
--
Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Confession time!)